Professional Cyber Security Services
DNS Filtering Gateway
DNS filtering is the process of using the Domain Name System (DNS) to block malicious websites and filter out harmful or inappropriate content. This ensures that your company data remains secure and allows companies to have control over what their employees can access on the Internet. DNS filtering is often part of a larger access control and security strategy.
Our service allows you to create a detailed policy for your users to control Internet access and block access to malicious domains in your organization. Comprehensive reporting allows you to see Internet activity in real time and also use a large number of predefined reports on Internet usage. The cloud-based solution checks all your DNS requests against a predefined policy, thereby allowing or blocking access to the requested domain.
Why you need DNS filtering
The Internet is critical to most businesses these days. Unfortunately, malicious websites, spyware and viruses are real business threats that simply cannot be ignored. In addition, there is a growing need for companies to filter content to protect their employees from risky and unnecessary content or to reduce unnecessary costs of Internet traffic unrelated to their work needs.
Our cloud DNS filtering solution protects organizations from threats by managing organizations’ DNS traffic. It can regulate the content that employees can access, protect the network from malware and malicious online threats, and control the use of sites that are not compatible with the employees’ work. The basic configuration for customers requires no software installation and can be set up and running in minutes, making it an ideal solution for any organization.
How does the solution work?
Benefits and good practices
It is used to detect:
- Compromised systems
- Exfiltration of data to C2 servers
- Malware and phishing attempts
- Domains generated by an algorithm
- Domains with spelling errors
- Malicious network activity
- Scam websites
It can help with:
- Control of employee internet access
- Reduce the risk of gambling, porn, malicious websites
- Reducing the risk of phishing and malware/spyware
- DNS control with whitelists only for critical departments
- Limit unnecessary services such as social networks and entertainment sites
- Advanced configuration and policy control on specific employees, branches and departments